Thursday, November 10, 2011

The 'Hood

Nothing too new to report as my schoolwork is keeping me pretty busy these days but I did take the time to get some fresh air a couple of days ago (just before the snowfall).  Here is a quick glimpse of what caught my eye walking around the neighbourhood on Tuesday morning.

In the shop window next to the apartment block.



The subway comes up from underground here.  The wall is to keep people out.  Nothing nefarious going on despite its appearance to the contrary.

Down the street, along the subway tracks.

A light post that caught my attention.  Draw your own conclusions as to why.

This 'drawing' just appeared one day in the passageway between apartment blocks.

On break.

I think I'll call him Yuri.



This man followed my every move.  I was taking architectural photos and he watched me the entire time.  I'm not sure that he trusted me.

The playground behind the apartment building.

No comments:

Post a Comment