Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Day Out with Zavie

December 27, 2012 was dedicated to my father.





I am certain that he would have loved to visit Gorky Park and Red Square.  So we spent the day together, metaphorically.  A dear friend of mine inspired me to take my father with me wherever I go, sharing experiences as if he were by my side.  We spent a peaceful winter’s day together, exploring two of Moscow’s many beautiful landmarks.  He made sure the weather was mild for us and I made sure that we visited two places where he would enjoy taking photographs.




Gorky Park








Skating Lesson in Gorky Park

Red Square


Stalin & Lenin - Mr. U says apparently the actors don't get along

Skating Rink










ГУМ














 

Do you recognize the photo of the tree in this photo from Gorky Park?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment