Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Just WOW

Every once in a while, I'm struck by something odd that happens here.  It may be coming across someone dressed very inappropriately for an activity (handling power tools with no ear or eye protection and wearing sandals and socks) or witnessing what for all intents and purposes is a heated argument that is about to come to some serious blows but all of a sudden turns into three (rather large and imposing) men falling apart amidst huge guffaws of laughter.  I was actually rather nervous to walk by that trio but the peals of laughter eased my fears.  Somewhat.

One of the practices that never fails to make me grin like an absolute fool is the care and attention to detailing.  No, that was not a typo.  I did not mean the care and attention to detail although there is much of that here when talking about the appearance of the young ladies, but I digress.  This post is about the care and attention that people pay to detailing their cars.

Back in Canada we see body kits added, tinting on windows, perhaps a bit of flash in the form of Shelby stripes (they drive me crazy for some reason) but it truly is nothing, I repeat, NOTHING like what we see here.

As I create this post, I am laughing out loud at the thought of all of the photo ops that I have missed.  It is unfortunate that Google Glasses aren't here yet.  Honestly.  I can't even relate to you the sights that I have seen.  The following photos will have to do to give you a brief introduction to the awesomeness that exists here in Moscow.  Hang on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen.  These are in no particular order, just a compilation over time of the best (worst?) cars I've had the pleasure to come across.

WOW.
Just.
WOW.

*Special nod to R who helped out in the documentation department.  A few of these photos are his.















No comments:

Post a Comment