Friday, September 30, 2011

С Днем Рождения to me

This year for my birthday I received the strangest emails...one from my dentist and one from my internet provider.  The one from MTS (internet provider) is the one I like best...check out the translated text below. 


Date: 30.09.2011  
From: MTS HOME  
Subject: C Happy Birthday!  
Message: Dear (th) Sandra Flips! MTS congratulates you on your birthday! We thank you for your cooperation in this wonderful day we wish you success in your activities, warmth and love, light and joy in my heart! Suppose that all problems can be solved easily, and socializing with friends over the Internet from MTS fun! Sincerely, support MTS.

AWE-SOME!!





Mr. Unmentionable brought home 10 white roses, realizing afterwards that flowers are meant to be offered in odd numbers as even ones are for mourning -or was he trying to not-so-subtly tell me something about my fleeting youth?  I wonder, sometimes.  We went out for dinner at our local Georgian restaurant where we were serenaded to the sweet sounds of an accordionist.  Would that I could upload the sound bites of his versions of Hotel California and No Woman No Cry.  Sadly, we weren't treated to his Edith Piaf medley this time.

 



1 comment: