Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moscow's Got Talent


Do you ever wonder how people who can do really cool tricks or things with their body parts end up discovering they can do them?  Can you cross your eyes (I can actually make mine move together and independently back and forth -it is odd, I admit) or stick your tongue up your nose?  Why would you even try to do that?!  *ahem* Mr. U *cough*  I won't go any further with these thoughts...For now.

This all leads me to my original point which is that last night we were out for dinner at an Italian restaurant with a group of friends and were treated to a really cool talent.  Apparently a couple of the chefs are master pizza dough spinners and they put on a short 'show' for us.  Once I could get my iPhone to work (ugh, I swear it is possessed sometimes and just as stubborn as its owner) I caught the following on tape, so to speak.   

Buon divertimento!

No comments:

Post a Comment