Wednesday, August 8, 2012

S@*! That Only Happens Here

To describe this, no words there are.
I can't help it, even after a year, everyday things here strike me as funny as all get out.  Walking along the streets I am still often dumbstruck by what I see.  Here are a few examples of s@*! that only happens in Moscow.  I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.

"Say hello to fruit"?!!!  I'm pretty sure that's NOT what she's selling.
Sure, let's paint over the problem, not fix it. *notice the crumbling infrastructure on the right
ТАРХУН = tarragon  Needless to say, YUCK (because the toxic green wasn't warning enough).
⊘ smoking, ⊘ dogs, ⊘ guns, ⊘ beer bottles         ⊘ kidding!
A 12 lane STREET!  That is wider than the 417, the Trans-Canada Highway.
Two-way parking on a two-way street.
Cars parked along a back street: Mercedes, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, Lexus  -the usual suspects.
Where there's a will, there's a garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment